What can I expect to happen on a visit?

On arrival you will be taken
to the bedroom where a large towel
is covering the bed (in case of spillages)

 Then you will be asked to
disrobe while I
strip off similarly

Once we are both naked I will
start to massage you with baby oil
(should this be compromising to you later,
do ask for a no oil massage)
I sometimes use a fragrance-free nut oil
so do tell me if you have an allergy




Once I have got you relaxed and,
hopefully, aroused, I will ask you to turn over
so I can work on your front

Laid comfortably on your back
I will work down from your chest.
Feel free to play with me as you wish

With plenty of mutual interaction
I would hope we will both end up cumming

The pictures on these pages are all of guys I have met and
who have given permission for their pictures to be used online



No comments:

Post a Comment